Monday, November 30, 2015

Civil War: Who's side are you on?

So a few day's ago the trailer for Captain America Civil War was released and it was frikin beautiful. After a series of Marvel movies one after the other the idea of superheroes started to become too bland for my taste. But this movie in particular got me interested because it isn't a movie about a supervillain thinking of taking over the world or some cliche stuff like that. This is about heroes with different ideologies battling it out with each other. Judging from the trailer, I'm guessing the story is about Cap's friend Bucky and how he is being hunted by S.H.I.E.L.D for being a bad guy. Now Captain America, being a good friend and all, decides to help his friend out to clear his name or just help him get away. Because of this Captain America is seen as an enemy and S.H.I.E.L.D goes on an all-out manhunt for Cap. Tony Stark(Iron Man), a good friend of Cap, has to go hunt him down. Because of Captain America's good principle, He does not want his friend Bucky to be pursued. So this means that one of them will have to go down. This will bring emotional tension between the two and I think this is just heartbreaking.
 I like this type of setting made because there is no good or bad in this situation, it will all depend on how you interpret it. Watch the trailer here: Civil War Trailer. I have not read the comics about this but apparently Spider-man is supposed to be in this. He isn't seen in the trailer but I am confident that he will be in the movie. According to the Comics Spidey will be a major plot point in determining who will come out victorious between Team Captain America and Team Iron Man. We may not have seen Spidey in the trailer but at least we got to see Black Panther and if you look closely, in one frame you can see Ant-mans helmet which indicates that he will be in the movie too?? maybe. probably.hopefully. I'm not sure I don't read the comics. I'm going for Team Cap simply because what he's doing is for the
sake of his very close friend Bucky. Even with his own former colleagues coming after him he is willing to risk it all for Bucky. Geez why don't they get married too while they're at it. But I can't help but feel bad for Iron Man because he himself lost Captain America. I give this upcoming movie a Spider/10 because no spidey.
Author: Darryl Ventura
GO TEAM CAP'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment