Monday, December 21, 2015

Sweet, Sweet Victory

What are ice creams?


Ice cream is a soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat. It is a mixture of cream and milk. It is the definition of desserts.

Ice creams can be served to you in 2 ways:

1. By Cone


2. By Cup/Bowl



I am pretty sure everyone loves sweets, specifically ice cream. All of those wonderful flavors that you just cannot resist. Flavors like chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cookies n' cream, etc... are so irresistible. There are also other flavors which is a mixture of different kind of flavors.Stores like Baskin-Robbins, Gelatissimo, Cold Stone, etc... are so attractive.

Ever since I was a kid, there was never a day that I did not want ice cream. Every time I see ice cream I always force my mom to buy me a cone or two. Of course as a kid who always eats ice cream, I was fat. But I never really regretted every bite I had in such a luscious and so majestic mixture of cream and milk. On top of everything we could add toppings and make our ice cream even more mouth watering.

Author: Louie Valenciano


No comments:

Post a Comment