Tuesday, December 22, 2015

First Day in HK

Golden Hour(Sunset) at Victoria Harbor
 Last year of December, me and my family went to Hong Kong to celebrate New Year’s Eve there. Our first day was hell, our arrival was 3:00 pm lunch time and all of us were tired and hungry. So we ate at McDonald’s so we can head to the hotel immediately but after all the food we ate we ran out of energy as we look for the MTR(train) in the airport. After spending an hour looking for the train we went at the hotel and my mom and my sister took a nap while me and my dad decided to roam around at Victoria Harbor that is across the street.


Thats me on the right with my parents



We went to Victoria Harbor and took pictures of the harbor and when it was getting dark we went back to the hotel to fetch my mom and my sister so they can see the harbor. It was really cold on a windy night, I didn’t expect that it’ll be cold that month. After a million times of taking pictures at the harbor we went back to the hotel early so we can rest since we had a long day ahead of us.





  


Author: Clyde Vicencio



No comments:

Post a Comment