Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Bring out the SWAG in you.



Streetwear is a fashion movement influenced by what is currently happening "on the streets". it is an inspiration from hip-hop and skateboarding fashion, people are given the chance to make their own looks. Streetwear fashion brings out our inner fashion stylist. Jeans, hoodies, baseball caps, tshirts and sneakers are the most evident pieces, with features of retro designs, bold colors and logos. 

I really love streetwear,because of its colors and very authenthic designs. the clothes maybe a little bit expensive but outcome is worth it, because you will surely look good not only that but also feel good. wearing streetwear gives me this so called "swag" that gives me confidence and ofcourse brighthen up my day. the other reasons why i like streetwear because it gives me the liberty to create my own looks.

Streetwear fashion is rapidly being exposed to alot of people most especially to the youth.

Author: Jake Decena

No comments:

Post a Comment