Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Trendsetter

The way you look outside, gives others a perspective of who you are inside. These days, fashion trends come in different categories. Some of which are the retro look, sporty look, schoolgirl/schoolboy look, and the colorful look. Some of these are based from trends dating back to the 60's to the 80's. 

Teens like me are choosy when it comes to choosing the clothes that best fit our lifestyle. I am a very classy and athletic person, and that is why I choose the retro and sporty looks. I love wearing trendy clothing, but I always make sure that I am comfortable with what I am wearing. I also have to make sure that my clothes fit the shade of the shoes that I am wearing. Training, and basketball shoes are now becoming a fashion trend because of the different designs that attract everybody's attention. Some brands that sell the best sneakers of that kind are, "Jordan," "Nike," "New Balance," and all the other famous shoe brands we have always loved.

Unlike before, receiving socks as a gift is very "cheap." But now, we would be grateful for receiving a pair of socks as a gift. Especially when the socks are colorful and beautiful. Wearing socks that have nice designs are very attractive. 

Having the best kind of outfit is certainly a must, for adults, and mostly teenagers.    

Author: Cesar O. Omnes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment