Friday, January 29, 2016

Journey to Japan

There is so much to experience in Japan that is, well, uniquely Japanese. Last year of April, we went to Japan (me and my family) and we stayed there for a month and it was the best experience I had. As for now Japan is my all time favorite because there are few things that I really like about them and I will mention it in a while. Having studied Japanese language and other sort of stuff like their culture, and especially their food, I felt sure that Japan was a place where I wanted to explore in more depth, over a long period of time.  

These are a few of my favorite things about Japan. 
1. SEAFOOD
Of course, dining in Japan is high quality. Its actually difficult to have a bad meal. World class cuisine is not unique to Japan (What with Chinese, Italian, Thai, Indian, French, etc.) but Japan does seafood best. No wonder: with a longer history of fishing than of animal husbandry, Japan has discovered how to make even algae delicious! Japanese eat more seafood than anyone else
2. PUBLIC TRANSPORT
How many cities in the size of Tokyo can move millions around daily on infrastructure that is, even if overcrowded at times, relatively clean, safe and clean? Not many. I was lost in Japan, once. Inside the train because me and my family made a misunderstanding. So inside the train I was crying and I didn't know how to speak Japanese but maybe a little bit. Then this man came up to me and gave me his phone to call my parents and call the officials of the train to call them. They have the best service too! Japanese commuters are so polite. 
3. ANIME 
I've been reading comic books since I was 6 years old, and have long admired Japanese animation and comic art. I can't resist anime's clean lines, sense of space and forcefulness, and storyboard style of narrative. They make the best anime since then. 







Overall:

In general I can say that Japan is one the best place to go for a vacation not only of her rich and old cultures also the cleanliness of the places. Japanese people were known for their politeness and punctuality. Mass transportation were very efficient and always on time.The sceneries were breathtaking especially during the spring when the cherry blossoms are on it's peak. My experience in Japan were unforgettable and cherish it forever. 

Author: Cesar O. Omnes Jr


No comments:

Post a Comment